Work & Career Opportunities
To respond to a job posting, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements and submit to email@example.com.
- Responsible for the programming and operating of CNC mills and lathes
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Westfield Hydraulics, Inc. is in the business of designing and manufacturing solenoid valves, pressure regulators, accumulators, actuators and other fluid control components for the aerospace and defense industry
- Analyzes blue prints for required tooling, material, and lead time
- May pull required fixtures, holding devices and materials
Inserts tools in tool holders or installs per-set tools in machine
Sets and sharpens tools as necessary
Adjusts tool travel distances
Inputs required program instructions
- 4-year degree in manufacturing engineering or mechanical/industrial engineering, or equivalent.
The hourly rate for this position is competitive, and will depend on level of experience and skills of the candidate. If interested, please include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.